Thread: Multi-state - OC lunch photos

Post imported post

Here are some photos of the multi-state OC event in Leesburg, VA. We had members mainly from PAFOA and VCDL... there were two members from WVCDL, and a few people from Maryland. One from Maryland Shall issue and a few others. One man from MD had his Maryland CCL:shock: he showed me to prove it, I almost asked to take a picture of it... There were supposed to be members from Delaware, but none showed up. A county sheriff officer did show up... He came in, looked around at us, went and talked to the manager, didn't say a word to us and left.

Thats the way it should be.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Thanks!

That last one is good enough to be one of those at the top of the forums, eh?

I had a good time, met some people I hadn't met before, saw some old friends, and missed a few. I hope I catch those another time.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

That is a pretty good idea! Maybe someone can photoshop that pic and add it to the banner on top of the forum page.

Post imported post

That is really GREAT! Even better when the ladies participate.

Post imported post

OMG!!! You were carrying guns around CHILDREN?! :shock: HOW DARE YOU!! One of those guns could've "gone off" and someone could've been seriously injured!

Post imported post

LOL, there's actually 4 kids in that last photo. :celebrate

Post imported post

MetalChris wrote:
    OMG!!! You were carrying guns around CHILDREN?! :shock: HOW DARE YOU!! One of those guns could've "gone off" and someone could've been seriously injured!
    Actually... none of the participants should have even made it to the restaurant. Don't you know that people with a gun in the home are 30,000,000,000,000 times more likely to be killed by it than people who don't have guns? They should have been dead long ago, statistically speaking.

Anyhow, seeing these pictures brightened my day. People going about their business without feeling the need to hide their guns. Perfection.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

This looks suspiciously like the notorious "Tom Thumb Gang". And I suspect that the midget in two of the photos (green striped "T") is Tom Thumb himself. Notice that he cleverly made sure that only the back or top of his head appeared in the photos and not his face. Word is, that he packs abelt fedfull auto daranger.

Post imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
    That is really GREAT! Even better when the ladies participate.
    Quite a few were there and carrying! Its always good to see a woman take self-defense seriously

Activist Member

Post imported post

Looks like a fun meet!

Post imported post

Thanks for the pick Pro2A - good time had by all.

BTW - I'm the old fat guy with grey hair wearing the yellow shirt

Post imported post

Thanks for posting this. I wish I could of been there it looked like a lot of funny...

Post imported post

JD wrote:
    LOL, there's actually 4 kids in that last photo. :celebrate
    The only thing better than ladies carrying guns is ladies carrying babies and guns!

JD was great meeting you guys, glad to have another pregnant OC'er. Make sure we see pictures.

Post imported post

Will do.

Post imported post

why does everyone have guns?

:P

Post imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
    why does everyone have guns?

:P
    HAHA! I wonder if you were standing near me and overheard that! I was walking back in to talk to Mr. Van Cleave and a young guy held the doors for me. The outer door he just held his arm there as I followed behind him, don't think he really noticed me. But as he held the second door and I said thank you he turned and looked at me and had an odd look and literally did a double take. Iwasnt sure if he noticed I was pregnant or carrying a gun or both. When he got inside he asked the hostess 'why does everyone have guns?' and then asked if there was 'some kind of gun thing' goin on.

funny. I was walking past as I heard this and didnt say anything but I wish I would've stopped and chatted him up a minute. Could've been a good chance for education but I missed it. STILL - great time!

Post imported post

I actually heard one of the servers say that once we were all sat down, I almost said something to her, but I think someone else got to her. I think Ed set them strait up front. The hostess and a few of the busers were interested more then concerned. I think one of the cooks even came out to check us out and talk a bit. I let Ed do most of the talking since he was from VA and more versed on the laws then I was.