• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Wells Fargo

like_the_roman

imported post

I just got back from the new Wells Fargo branch at Golf Links/Kolb in Tucson after opening a new account there while OC'ing. The male tellers all looked and sounded visibly disturbed by my weapon.

The friendly young lady who set up my account wasn't freaked out at all (the tellers directed me to her because she was 'cool with guns') and admitted she carried herself and understood why I chose to carry OC. I even got a good deal on my checks/credit card to boot. Overall, a great experience.

AZkopper

imported post

Congrats on a good OC bank experience. Obviously, I can understand why a bank employee might be 'uncomfortable' with gun wearing patrons walking in the door, but I applaud WF for acknowledging that the gun you see is almost always safer than the gun you don't see.