• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Olympia Mini Lunch or Dinner.

Bear 45/70

imported post

It's about time for another get together. I assume a weekday evening if that is good. Say at the Black Bear Diner on Black Lake Blvd. What say you all.

Bear 45/70

imported post

warrenja3 wrote:
Yo, yo, I'm down. When were you thinking?
Well, I'm heading down to Oregon for a week of quad riding on the 24th thru the end of the month. So before then for me. I'm free pretty much openany day, otherwise.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

OLYXDGUY wrote:
I would love to go, but My only open day would be Friday
Welcome! We can figure out a time to hook up sometime if you want.

Given the nature of my job halfway decent chance we have at least met in passing...

OLYXDGUY

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Given the nature of my job halfway decent chance we have at least met in passing... 

Who knows. .I"m out around the community quite a bit..If I can't make this lunch in we can definatly meet up with some people.. It would be fun.. I mix my times of OC/CC but it would be cool to have a OC event.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

OLYXDGUY wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:

Who knows. .I"m out around the community quite a bit..If I can't make this lunch in we can definatly meet up with some people.. It would be fun.. I mix my times of OC/CC but it would be cool to have a OC event.
You ever get any grief from OPD? They should be very much onboard with OC now.

OLYXDGUY

imported post

I've had no issues with any LEO's I've been in ACE Hardware, the local corner store.. Meconies -Tumwater, Sportsmans Warehouse and other places.. I've had more positive response than negative.

Bear 45/70

imported post

OLYXDGUY wrote:
I've had no issues with any LEO's I've been in ACE Hardware, the local corner store.. Meconies -Tumwater, Sportsmans Warehouse and other places.. I've had more positive response than negative.
I always suspected that sv_libertarian looked like a criminal and that's why the cops were always after him and his gun. I too have never had a problem with OPD.

OLYXDGUY

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
OLYXDGUY wrote:
I always suspected that sv_libertarian looked like a criminal and that's why the cops were always after him and his gun.  I too have never had a problem with OPD.

We'll see I'm starting to OC More on weekends and on my way to work.. I just have to be careful as I work for an Alarm Co.. and Getting arrested would be a issue..

But I dont see that happening. I just need to print out some pamplets..