• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCing in Junction City

JBURGII

imported post

OOOHHH! The places I have carried this last week.. tonight I shopped for some goodies in Albertson's on River Rd. Been to Cattleman's Cafe a few times..

I just saw on Hannity that Outdoor Wire named Obama their "Gun Salesman of the Year."

Rev. J

JBURGII

imported post

Hey guys! I haven't been on much lately.. real busy winter. This is just a generic update on daily OC in JC. I still carry daily everywhere I am legally able and have had not problems, complaints, scared children or older folks.. the sun still comes up.. well sometimes.. this is Oregona after all.. hehe..

I had a discussion with local LEO yesterday on an unrelated subject and stood out on the sidewalk and had a very nice chat about the legal climate, our local PD and even a little bit about gun law.. even had him looking up statutes in his handy dandy little reference book.. hehe.. but then I had to go inside and double check some of my cites.. (insert sheepish grin)

He even told be about his personal collection and the problem with availability of certain components and ammo these days..

I will try to get back on here more often, yall have a great day!

Rev. J