• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Abducted Woman Dies In Crash, Police Say

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Which is why I OC at Springfield Mall. Badguys prey on the defenseless, like a slender 61-year-old woman.

ORCGUY

imported post

One of those 2 S-Bags died today from his injuries. Cry me a freakin river. Nice heads up by Citizen "Joe", too bad it didn't work out for the victim. I worked in Shitfield mall for 8 years...but I carried a radio and cuffs. The only reason I go back now, it to get me ears lowered, and you can bet your sweet arse I'm packin!

Harper1227

imported post

ORCGUY wrote:
One of those 2 S-Bags died today from his injuries. Cry me a freakin river. Nice heads up by Citizen "Joe", too bad it didn't work out for the victim. I worked in @#$%field mall for 8 years...but I carried a radio and cuffs. The only reason I go back now, it to get me ears lowered, and you can bet your sweet arse I'm packin!

Too bad it wasn't a twofer. I betboth theirmommas will be crying how their babies weregood boys when we getto theother delinquent's trial.Hell- it wasnt even a real gun. they just made a mistake. :banghead:

LEO 229

imported post

Harper1227 wrote:
ORCGUY wrote:
One of those 2 S-Bags died today from his injuries. Cry me a freakin river. Nice heads up by Citizen "Joe", too bad it didn't work out for the victim. I worked in @#$%field mall for 8 years...but I carried a radio and cuffs. The only reason I go back now, it to get me ears lowered, and you can bet your sweet arse I'm packin!

Too bad it wasn't a twofer. I betboth theirmommas will be crying how their babies weregood boys when we getto theother delinquent's trial.Hell- it wasnt even a real gun. they just made a mistake. :banghead:
Come on!!!

That is a no brainer!!! :lol:

They were all good boys at one time.... just before they learned how to walk perhaps??