• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How Old Are You

How old are you?

• 18-22

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 23-30

• 31-36

• 36-44

• 45-54

• 55-64

• 65+

• Total voters

DocV

imported post

I'm in the 45 to 54 group, but, according to the wifely woman, I operate on the emotional level of a 14-17 year old...:dude:

DenWin

imported post

DocV wrote:
I'm in the 45 to 54 group, but, according to the wifely woman, I operate on the emotional level of a 14-17 year old...:dude:
Well, I'm 27, not married, but I think most people would agree that I, too, 'operate on the emotional level of a 14-17 year old' and I'm willing to bet most of us do;it's a lot more fun :monkey:celebrate

streetdoc

imported post

DocV wrote:
You're older than me:celebrate, same age group but my wife and daughter saw I act like a three year old!:what:

imperialism2024

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
22, but I still can't buyalcohol on Sundays. :banghead:
What about all those idiots who go out and buy alcohol on Sundays and then start sweeping me with the muzzles of their guns? Or yell obscenities at me? Alcohol needs to be banned for purchase on Sundays for safety's sake. Unless maybe you get a permit... Hell, once it becomes legal to buy alcohol on Sunday, you may as well do away with all the laws and let people sodomize sheep!

Sorry, cheap shot. Carry on. :lol: