• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How Old Are You

How old are you?

• 18-22

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 23-30

• 31-36

• 36-44

• 45-54

• 55-64

• 65+

• Total voters

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'll have to admit to my 4th decade before the end of the year. Funny though, I don't feel that old although I'm sure that many of you marvel at my wisdom :p

Orygunner

imported post

What the heck?

54 votes and I'm the only one in the 31-36 age group? :shock:

...I feel so alone...:cry:

...Well, I have my gun here to keep me company and talk to, I guess...:uhoh:
...Orygunner...

SlackwareRobert

imported post

In case there are LEO lurkers, and not wanting to go to jail on a M. Stuart charge....

I'm over forty that I know of. While I was there for the birth, I don't recall the date,
and so have no way of verifying it. So to avoid risk of jail on incorrect info, I will
stick with at least 40, or one fifth the age of my musket.:shock:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

celticredneck wrote:
It makes me proud, I'm the one in category 7, 65+. Actually I am 65 and will be 66 in Feb of 09.
Gotcha beat - will be 70 in November. Work and OC every day, lobby, spead the gosple according John Moses Browning and learn something new each day.

Yata hey

TheMrMitch

imported post

Looks like Grapeshot, Me, and celticredneck. I was 66 in May....

April showersbring May flowers.....I was my Mama's bloomin' idiot.:what:

My daughter gave me a shirt that sez: "I may Grow Older, But I Refuse To Grow Up".

DJ_Amish

imported post

Im 31 and dead sexy lol I feel like an old man, i worked with a bunch of younger pp, like 18-24, and some hotties. been asked out already lol just might go when i get a free weekend. working 12 hrs shifts suck but at least i make more money than they do :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

The only thing different is that joker hiding in the glass over my dresser - he is a stranger to me.:lol:

Yata hey