• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How Old Are You

How old are you?

• 18-22

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 23-30

• 31-36

• 36-44

• 45-54

• 55-64

• 65+

• Total voters

WARCHILD

imported post

Oh that's just great. I had to vote just now and become number 13 for my ageless group!:uhoh:

oooops, forgot........ I'll be 56 in 23 days :cool:

Sonora Rebel

imported post

'Just turned 65... Most folks figure mid-50's. (I've aged well... God only knows why!) OC'd everywhere forever... Where it wasn't banned.

RaidersRule

imported post

21 and we don't get to open carry. Would have been comforting to have it Thursday when it looked like the damn city was going to float away but I'm waiting on the man to get me my CCL. :(

unreconstructed1

imported post

thanks Rodbender and CCCcook, for the birthday wishes.

Imperial, while it was a cheap shot....
cheers.gif

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Well, I recently endured the 31st anniversary of my 21st birthday. Nakedshoplifter was nice enough to arrange a visit to the NRA Museum and a Five Guys OCDO meet-up on my birthday, without even knowing it.

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I am 31 with a birthday on 15 Oct.

I am getting old. I never celebrate my birthday so last year I forgot I turned 31 and for about 5-6 months I kept telling people and thinkingI was 30. HAHA

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Venator wrote:
why is the 31-36 age seem so under-represented? Almost a skewed bell curve if there where more in that age group. Just wondering.
Maybe there embarrassed about being middle-aged or have fibbed about it and don't want anybody to know the truth. :lol:

Yata hey