• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need holster for Bersa Thunder 9- ultra compact

JasonJ

imported post

hey everyone, im looking for a good holster for my compact 9mm Bersa Thunder.. plenty out there for the 380.. not alot for the 9mm.

looking for something that is OWB primarily.. but can be easily covered for concealed carry when desired.

i figure its going to have to be either a universal holster or one designed for a different gun that happens to fit.

any suggestions? thanks!

JasonJ

DKB

imported post

I carry a Bersa Thunder45UC which is nearly the exact same size as the Thunder9 and my carry holster is http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Skin_Tite/skin_tite.html. This is actually an in-stock holster and not custom made and I couldn't be happier with it. They do offer one that will fit your gun.

For actual concealed carry I use their Bare Asset but the Skin Tite conceals easily just by pulling my shirt over it.

James

imported post

Try Uncle Mikes Holsters. You weapon has a 31/2 inch barrel. Many holsters will fit. I find that the fabric ones feel better than leather. Thays my opinion though.

JasonJ

imported post

thanks, i really like the holsters in the links you posted.. i may for a temporary purpose look into the uncle mikes, theyre not as nice and refined.. but they do the job.

appreciate the advice.

Star-Meister

imported post

When I picked-up my Bersa 9mm UC I sized it in my present holsters finding it fit very nicely in my Biaichi holster made for my Beretta 96. Naturally theBeretta is a little longer, but this is a middle of the back holster and the added length stabilizes the holster when moving. Try it out. I haven't checked the Biaichi line-up in awhile, they might have formed one for the Bersa 9mm UC by now.:cool:

EMSIG

imported post

I like the houston paddle you can get from the Bersa site. It does the best it also hold my Springfield 1911-A2 pretty ____ good!

Walker

imported post

I just received a Highnoon Split Decision, and a Bare Asset for my Kahr K9. They are thin, and are quite comfortable. There is an additional layer of leather around the top for support. The metal clip is very secure.

Ordered: Friday, October 24th
Shipped UPS Ground: Monday, October 27th
Arrived: Monday, November 3rd

Order acknowledgement received immediately,and notice was received when it shipped, along with the UPS Tracking Number.

According to the site, they do have it for the Bersa Thunder 9mm.

Walker

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

JasonJ wrote:
hey everyone, im looking for a good holster for my compact 9mm Bersa Thunder.. plenty out there for the 380.. not alot for the 9mm.

looking for something that is OWB primarily.. but can be easily covered for concealed carry when desired.

i figure its going to have to be either a universal holster or one designed for a different gun that happens to fit.

any suggestions? thanks!

JasonJ

I have Bersas in every caliber, and carry them all comfortably in this holster from JBP. It is primarily an OWB holster, but has a clip that allows it to be carried IWB or simply between the belt and the waistband.

I pay about $40 for them at the Chantilly gun shows. The snap is secure enough I feel comfortable with it. I haven't memorized which holster fits which Bersa, but they actually fit the guns well.