• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nations Gun Show AAR

Neplusultra

imported post

EFB16ACRX wrote:
I dont like dark sun anyways, ever since they threw a clipboard at me when I was trying to buy a gun. Picked up some small AR parts I needed. Andyone else notice the oddly large number of nazi/white supremicist asswipes there?
How can you tell what they are? T-shirts??

kle

imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
EFB16ACRX wrote:
I dont like dark sun anyways, ever since they threw a clipboard at me when I was trying to buy a gun. Picked up some small AR parts I needed. Andyone else notice the oddly large number of nazi/white supremicist asswipes there?
How can you tell what they are? T-shirts??
Tattoos, I think--I think I saw one or two of them on Saturday or Sunday...

useful_idiot

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I caravanned to the show with some folks from the OC lunch in Leesburg.

Thanks to Tess & family for watching my cases of rifle ammo while I pulled my scooter up to the door! I parked and returned inside for a couple mixed cases of pistol as well.

:cool: