• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taylorsville/West Jordan Residents: UNITE!

bane

imported post

Taylorsville/West Jordan Residents:

As you all know, Senator Waddoups is one of the most gun-friendly Senators in the entire state and has done many great things to advance and protect our gun rights -- last year alone he was the key figure in working to retain our CC rights on institutions of higher learning (a.k.a.: the UofU debacle over accidental-exposure). This great leader for Individual Rights and Self-Defense is up for re-election in Senate District 6 this year -- several months ago we successfully defeated his Republican opponent from the UEA and ensured his spot on the ticket; but now we have to work to help ensure he wins the election over his Democratic opponent!

One evening during the first week of October we need to organize and distribute some fliers for him. A handful of volunteers should be able to cover the assigned area within 1-2 hours; all participants will then be invited to his house for free pizza. He will also have scheduled key-note high-profile Republican leaders at his house to chit-chat with (I know the AG and the Gov. are two of them; unsure about the others).

I am hoping any of you living in the area can make a 1-night sacrifice to get out and help get this fantastic leader re-elected. Additionally, anyone else is more than welcome to come help: remember, he has been instrumental is helping retain the gun-rights of ALL Utahns!

If interested, please follow this link to UCC and PM me on UCC with your real name and phone # so I can contact you regarding the details.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

He is one of the best. TJ, Travis and myself helped hip out during the Salt Lake County GOP Convention. Lets make sure he sticks around!

MW.jpg