Thread: OC at aurora Target, Blockbuster

, ,

Post imported post

Hello everyone, I have been following the discussion's that have taken place in the Aurora area. Just wanted to let you all know that this past weekend I OC'ed to the Target and blockbuster and had no issues. No one even did a double take. It was a very nice first impression/Experience. Lets hope they all go that good.

- JON

Aurora, Colorado, USA

Post imported post

Generally, most businesses in Aurora don't really care if you OC. I've had a few problems but not that many considering how often I do it. Usually the problems I have had were the result of some anti getting upset and not because the business actually banned OC. Also, I tend to have more problems in certain parts of town like Old Aurora than Aurora in general.

In regards to Blockbuster, I have never had problems there either, but I cant say the same for Target (though it was only with the one Target near the Aurora Mall).
    "There are those who still think they are holding the pass against a revolution that may be coming up the road. But they are gazing in the wrong direction. The revolution is behind them. It went by in the Night of Depression, singing songs of freedom" -- Garet Garrett, The Revolution Was (1938)