• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at aurora Target, Blockbuster

JT.asphalt

imported post

Hello everyone, I have been following the discussion's that have taken place in the Aurora area. Just wanted to let you all know that this past weekend I OC'ed to the Target and blockbuster and had no issues. No one even did a double take. It was a very nice first impression/Experience. Lets hope they all go that good.

- JON

entartet17

imported post

Generally, most businesses in Aurora don't really care if you OC. I've had a few problems but not that many considering how often I do it. Usually the problems I have had were the result of some anti getting upset and not because the business actually banned OC. Also, I tend to have more problems in certain parts of town like Old Aurora than Aurora in general.

In regards to Blockbuster, I have never had problems there either, but I cant say the same for Target (though it was only with the one Target near the Aurora Mall).