• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For Sale -- KelTec P3AT .380 auto

ScottyT

imported post

I posted this over at UCC, figured I would throw it up here as well.

For sale:Great little P3AT plus ammo and accessories.
Couple hundred rounds through it, gone bang every time I have pulled the trigger.
Cleaned after every range trip.
Included:
Kel Tec P3AT 2nd Gen
1 6-round magazine
Original box and paperwork (owner's manual)
soft sided zip case
Fobus paddle holster
Uncle Mike's pocket holster
65 rounds of Remington JHP (+35 once fired casings)
Must be 18 and have a valid Utah driver's license, 21 and CFP holder preferred -- must sign bill of sale.

FOR PICS SEE THE AD ON KSL:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=4251132&cat=&lpid=

scorpioajr

imported post

Thats a great looking piece your sellin' there ScottyT. I have never owned this make/model before, but it looks like it would make a great ankle/2ndary carry pistol.

.380 is an interesting round, IMO. Had a bud and me pullin' posts a while back. Got bored and started shootin' at 'em, lol. While my 9mm would pierce these posts- the .380 would SPLIT them. Yes, inspection of these posts hit with the .380 rarely left an exit hole to brag about, but the SPLIT from the top to the bottom was cool.

ScottyT

imported post

It is a fantastic pocket gun, perfect as a BUG or when you really need deep concealment. It pains me greatly to have to sell it, but we need the cash. I am sure I will be able to replace it by next spring or so.

PT111

imported post

If I did not already have one I would take you up on it. For those hesitant this is a great deal and contrary to popular belief there are some P3ATs (a;most allof them) that give no problems at all. Mine has never failed to go bang when I pulled the trigger.

Disappears in your pocket and I do not feel underpowered with it.