• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

where to buy guns locally from private individuals?

idahomilitia

imported post

I'm not sure if such a forum exists but I'm sure with all the expertise here somebody does. I would recommend going to the Boise Gun Shows when they have it at the Idaho Fairgrounds. We just had one last weekend and the prices for high quality firearms are very reasonable. They usually do a good job of advertising on AM radio, newspaper, and signs outside the Fairgrounds.

BrianEMT

imported post

Here is a report on how the gunshow went for me:

http://www.boiseshooters.com/index.php/topic,1793.0.html

There is a great crowd over there if you are interested in joining, there is also a Swap Meet section for anyone who wants to trade stuff. We also meet once a week for pizza.

Other than that, I really cant think of anywhere else you would be able to find a trustworthy community. You could try www.zidaho.com or maybe www.idahostatesman.com?

BrianEMT

imported post

Boostaholic wrote:
Damn I missed the gun show? I thought it was like nov 8th or somewhere in that area!

Where do they advertise?

I saw the ads quite a few times on KTVB News Channel 7...

Boostaholic

imported post

BrianEMT wrote:
Boostaholic wrote:
Damn I missed the gun show? I thought it was like nov 8th or somewhere in that area!

Where do they advertise?

I saw the ads quite a few times on KTVB News Channel 7...
I dont watch TV - download or rip all my content. I wont miss the upcoming November event.

Boostaholic

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Boostaholic wrote:
Are there any local gun forums for people wanting to buy/trade/sell firearms? I am looking for a rom PSL locally.

Go to: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=13

then scroll down to : Firearms and Hunting

i see many, many, many gun for sale from idaho.
Shit there is a guy on there selling exactly what I'm after but he says he will only do FTF sales in Utah and that won't work if I'm not a resident? Or is that just for hand guns?

G

imported post

American Classifieds: www.tnol.com comes out every thurs. But you really have to be on the ball! Theyre sold out of every 30.06 you can find.

BTW, does anyone here have that, (or a tactical 12ga.) for sale??