• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AZ Open carry pamphlet

madcapmag

imported post

I will first have to give thanks to the Washington state board for giving me this idea. They have an amazing pampletand while I know it is not OK to plagarize, I could not help it in some sections.

I have worked a bit on making an AZ open carry pamphlet. It is very rough and needs to be amended, as well as a whole section that needs to be added. I need help in determining which parts of the ARS I should quote as well as help with wording a quick summary about "warrant" vs "worries" (I'm worried about a guy with a gun vs This guy is pointing a gun in my direction).

Its still very fluid. Things can be taken out, added in, revised, etc. I can get some printed up maybe before the Camp Verde meetup (if it happens). Once it is finished, I will need help converting it to a .pdf file. It is currently a word document.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I dunno if any more vebiage would be beneficial. I'd just stick with theAZ Constitution 'n let it go at that.