Thread: Gun show

Post imported post

whos going? when? what time ? wanna meet and go together?

P.S. i'm trying to sell my AR15 whats the best way of doing that at the show? don't want to lug it around with me cuz it's got alot of extras that will be sold with it ! Any suggestions, let me know!

Post imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:
    Date, Time, Location, Entry Fee ??

Post imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:

P.S. i'm trying to sell my AR15 whats the best way of doing that at the show? don't want to lug it around with me cuz it's got alot of extras that will be sold with it ! Any suggestions, let me know!
    All you really need is to take your AR put a for sell sign and on the sign say LOT OF EXTRAS! that's about all I have. I know a few people up there but they would charge to have it on there table!

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Post imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
    schwarzi88 wrote:

All you really need is to take your AR put a for sell sign and on the sign say LOT OF EXTRAS! that's about all I have. I know a few people up there but they would charge to have it on there table!
    The only thing I would add to that is make sure you have a list and some pictures of the extras, that way you won't have to hike out to your car to show everyone who asks.

Post imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
    schwarzi88 wrote:
    South Towne Expo Center
    9575 S. State Street
    Sandy, UT 84070

Sept 20th - 21st

http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/guncoupn.htm

as I remember it was 9$ bucks but 8 with the coupon above.

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”

Post imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
    ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
    schwarzi88 wrote:
    South Towne Expo Center
    9575 S. State Street
    Sandy, UT 84070

Sept 20th - 21st

http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/guncoupn.htm

as I remember it was 9$ bucks but 8 with the coupon above.

Thanks for the info! I'm 93.8% sure i wanna go. Those dang door fees just add up, last time i was there my wife got here trusty wireless PDA out and found almost everything i wanted to buy at the gun show, at cheaperthandirt.com for less. ha.

THIS time i actually have a shopping list (instead of a gawking list): Couple Double Stack Mags, Magazine paddle holster, and hopefully a decent 12 gauge.

Post imported post

Going with a list is better than when I go because I always spend too much getting those well "want" items!

but honestly its kind of sad guns shows are getting lame its more craft and toy guns also cant for get Knifes than real guns!

Anyways that's my spill.

I might go up Sunday morning.

Post imported post

Centurion

Post imported post

Got there about 10am... spent a fair amount getting ammo for .38, .357Mag, 9mm, .45

Looked real hard at some reloading stuff there as well.

I didn't get back home until about 4pm.

JoeSparky

RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Post imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:
    Post some pics here! Specs and how much do you want?

Post imported post

Planning on going around 11 am I have a free ticket if anyone would like to join me