• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do we have reciprocity with Utah.

JimMullinsWVCDL

State Researcher
imported post

Yes, we do. the Utah Department of Public Safety recently redid its web site and much of the information is about 6 months old. Regardless, Utah law unilaterally recognizes all states' permits. However, West Virginia law only recognizes resident permits of our reciprocal states.

James

imported post

WVCDL, once these agreements are finalized and signed, are they a large document or maybe a one page deal? If they were a one page document I would print and carry with me in my car. Could help with LEOs.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

WVCDL wrote:
the Utah Department of Public Safety recently redid its web site and much of the information is about 6 months old.

The website redo has been a mess. They posted an old instructor list that didnt have us on there as well as an old reciprocity map. I think someone changed the website around with BCI being in on it...