Thread: Profile Updating

Post imported post

This looks like the most appropriate forum to ask this.

I've been looking but I cannot find anything obvious (to my sleep deprived mind) that will allow me to update my profile.

I am living in a new city and state and have a new email address.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

My account. Profile. Change whatever info needs changing. Save
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

Thanks for helping me in my current sleep deprived state.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

My pleasure!:celebrate:celebrate
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

(flashing lights, sirens)

FORUM POLICE!

(swaggering up to your computer)

Yeah! This, er, POST you have here is in violation of Section 1 Subsection2 of the OCDO Penal (hehehe I just said "Penal") code.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html

I understand that it's almost Open Carry related, because it's about the Open Carry Dot Org forums, so I'll just let you off with a warning THIS time (snort). But if we catch you posting anything OTHER than OPEN CARRY related questions, we'll have to let some of the more anal-retentive forum members around here loose on ya! And THEY are not near as FUNNY as I am! Do you understand me... BOY!?

...A'ight, get outta here ...
    ...Orygunner...

Post imported post

Oreygunner -

Where was the *taps WCrawford on noggin with nightstick* and *kicks WCrawford's tires with jackboots*?

What kind of cops do we get for our money here on OCDO, anyhow? (At least on the Virginia forum we get decent cops - see http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...ghlight=leo229)

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

Orygunner wrote:
    Yeah! This, er, POST you have here is in violation of Section 1 Subsection2 of the OCDO Penal (hehehe I just said "Penal") code.
    You giggle every time to, huh? Good to know I'm not the only one with a five year old's sense of humor.

Post imported post

Orygunner wrote:
    (flashing lights, sirens)

FORUM POLICE!

(swaggering up to your computer)

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html

I understand that it's almost Open Carry related, because it's about the Open Carry Dot Org forums, so I'll just let you off with a warning THIS time (snort). But if we catch you posting anything OTHER than OPEN CARRY related questions, we'll have to let some of the more anal-retentive forum members around here loose on ya! And THEY are not near as FUNNY as I am! Do you understand me... BOY!?

...A'ight, get outta here ...
    ...Orygunner...
    My apologies ocifer. In my defense, I was openly carrying my Glock 30 when posting. :quirky