• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Profile Updating

WCrawford

imported post

This looks like the most appropriate forum to ask this. :)

I've been looking but I cannot find anything obvious (to my sleep deprived mind) that will allow me to update my profile.

I am living in a new city and state and have a new email address.

Orygunner

imported post

(flashing lights, sirens)

FORUM POLICE!

(swaggering up to your computer)

Yeah! This, er, POST you have here is in violation of Section 1 Subsection2 of the OCDO Penal (hehehe I just said "Penal") code.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html

I understand that it's almost Open Carry related, because it's about the Open Carry Dot Org forums, so I'll just let you off with a warning THIS time (snort). But if we catch you posting anything OTHER than OPEN CARRY related questions, we'll have to let some of the more anal-retentive forum members around here loose on ya! And THEY are not near as FUNNY as I am! Do you understand me... BOY!?

...A'ight, get outta here ;)...
...Orygunner...

FogRider

imported post

Orygunner wrote:
Yeah! This, er, POST you have here is in violation of Section 1 Subsection2 of the OCDO Penal (hehehe I just said "Penal") code.
You giggle every time to, huh? Good to know I'm not the only one with a five year old's sense of humor.

WCrawford

imported post

Orygunner wrote:
(flashing lights, sirens)

FORUM POLICE!

(swaggering up to your computer)

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html

I understand that it's almost Open Carry related, because it's about the Open Carry Dot Org forums, so I'll just let you off with a warning THIS time (snort). But if we catch you posting anything OTHER than OPEN CARRY related questions, we'll have to let some of the more anal-retentive forum members around here loose on ya! And THEY are not near as FUNNY as I am! Do you understand me... BOY!?

...A'ight, get outta here ;)...
...Orygunner...
My apologies ocifer. In my defense, I was openly carrying my Glock 30 when posting. :quirky