• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How many Open Carry in lansing????

SpringerXDacp

imported post

jeast517 wrote:
jeast517 wrote:
I want to see how many people open carry in lansing michigan
or any other town in michigan

Welcome to OCDO Jeast. This is a thread containingOC experiences in Michigan.25 pages.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/11799.html

Edit for correction: It is 25 pages.

[line]

While you're at it,please reviewthis thread on Michigan OC info. It will answer most of your questions and concerns.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/13328.html

maahes

imported post

Depends on my schedule for the day but normally I will if I go shopping or run errands at lunch or after work. I cant carry in any fashion at work, but I have OCd many places around EL and downtown with no problems.

joshuaeberly

imported post

I'll be in lansing next wednesday (2/18) for the civil service exam.(MSP), don't know how late it'll go, but figger I should be out by 3 ish.

I'll be back in lansing fri and sat (2/20-2/21) for district caucus, state convention, and SFL convention, could probably find time for lunch in there sometime, but it's kinda up in the air right now.

joshuaeberly

imported post

OC'd in downtown lansing last wednesday, hallmark store and pizza place (cottage inn?) as well as all the walking there and back from the museum.

OC'd saturday at the gander mountain, goodyear tire shop (wheel weights :), and the campaign for liberty summit.

ran out of OCDO fliers at the republican convention this weekend. (handed out over 100)