• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Here is something every American should know! Show me the Money!

Kokomoj0

imported post

Often people do not realize that we are being governed by corporations. The fed, states, counties, cities, municipalities, townships, and the judicial etc are all "incorporated".

This is the result:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2487376232580261614

Thomas Jefferson once said:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies . . . If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] . . . will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered . . . The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson -- The Debate Over The Recharter Of The Bank Bill, (1809)

Appears maybe Jeffereson was correct?

imperialism2024

imported post

"Walter Burien speaks to the Arizona Breakfast club on April 28th 2001. The issue discussed was the run-away take-over of this country's wealth by government. Also it was shown how to return that wealth back to the People reinstating true ownership to the People with government then truly serving the People as owners of this country and not the other way around."

From a first-time poster?

Seriously:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html

"[font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]2) Since we are a site dedicated to open carry,firearms and gun rights, all posts should relate substantially to one of these topics, even if your comments pertain mainly to freedom andliberty."[/font]

Kokomoj0

imported post

mmm.... well since you gave it away I may as well finish it; It proves that our government has as in not only the feds but the states as well have become crime syndicates sanctioned by ourselves. That is by our own ignorance and complacency.

As for arms aka guns etc; the constitution pretty much unequivocally spells out who is allowed to bear them. That being anyone able bodied who is not in jail. Taxation and telling me how I can wear the particular arm of choice is all infringements on those rights.

The reason we gave ourselves that right is not only to protect ourselves and our families but also to prevent take over of this country by tyrannical despots which I think clearly is the case here, as shown in that video clip.

Point being that it goes deeper than just strapping iron to your side and calling it a day.

In any case I apologize for posting the above material. After reading other posts in the general I did not think anyone would take offense.

Dustin

imported post

Oh, Look, a Dead horse, Let's beat it !

I get your point, but I'm not watching 1:33 minutes worth of something I already know, doubtful many other have the time either.

Kokomoj0

imported post

Dustin wrote:
Oh, Look, a Dead horse, Let's beat it !

I get your point, but I'm not watching 1:33 minutes worth of something I already know, doubtful many other have the time either.
Honestly Dustin I am not sure how you expect to make any serious headway on our rights to own bear and "discharge", if we do not bury that dead horse first?

In 1800 our right to won and bear and discharge was a foregone conclusion.

The constitution has not changed but those who read and interpret her have.

I would argue that its because of that dead horse that we even have to fight with our elected servants over it in the first place.