Thread: Utah permit course this weekend - seats still available

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

If anyone is interested, we still have seats available for our Utah concealed firearm permit course on Saturday, September 20 from 1pm-6pm. This permit is the most widely accepted concealed carry permit in the US.

Cost is $79.95 and you may register at http://www.ProactiveShooters.com

Jim
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

Oh sure.....schedule that course on a day I already have a commitment!

I definitely want to get through that course and the requisite paperwork for the Utah permit. Let me know when the next onewill be scheduled!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria, Criminologist in 1764.

Post imported post

sorry about that TR......

Our courses are listed on our website through November. The next 2 Utah classes are scheduled for October 26 and November 29, 2008.

Jim
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Glock Certified Armorer

Post imported post

jim thanks for showing your new hampshire permit to me at the dinner...i got the application and i am going to send it off next week..it opens up a few states for me that i was considering traveling to in the future...as for the utah permit...explain what that includes...is the price for the cost of applying too?...and do i get the super secret price??? ..pushing brocures...haha..i got a few out today...oh and if you can get me a shirt..white 2x min prefer 3x cause it is nice and baggy and really makes it easy to hide the gun...no problem giving advertisment for ya...stop by the shop sometime soon...take it easy...

andrew

oh if you could talk prices with me so i can pass on to your future customers...they might like seeing they can save some money with your class...people ask, but you know how it is they want an answer now...not to have to find out on there own...thanks jim

andrew

Post imported post

ballester wrote:
    jim thanks for showing your new hampshire permit to me at the dinner...i got the application and i am going to send it off next week..it opens up a few states for me that i was considering traveling to in the future...as for the utah permit...explain what that includes...is the price for the cost of applying too?...and do i get the super secret price??? ..pushing brocures...haha..i got a few out today...oh and if you can get me a shirt..white 2x min prefer 3x cause it is nice and baggy and really makes it easy to hide the gun...no problem giving advertisment for ya...stop by the shop sometime soon...take it easy...

andrew

oh if you could talk prices with me so i can pass on to your future customers...they might like seeing they can save some money with your class...people ask, but you know how it is they want an answer now...not to have to find out on there own...thanks jim

andrew
    Andrew - I'll send you a pm with the details. Glad that you got to NH application. Its a cheesy looking card, but hey it works.

Jim
    James Reynolds

Glock Certified Armorer

Post imported post

thanks jim...there is no such thing as too much education...more people know the less mistakes they make...look forward to taking a class of yours...

side note.......................................

to those folks that are va residents...if you are considering it..make sure you sign up for VCDL memeberships...these folks really look out for all of us va gun owners....make sure you look into it...cheap admission for a da*n good cause.....hooah