• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah permit course this weekend - seats still available

ThunderRanch

imported post

Oh sure.....schedule that course on a day I already have a commitment! :lol:

I definitely want to get through that course and the requisite paperwork for the Utah permit. Let me know when the next onewill be scheduled!

ballester

imported post

jim thanks for showing your new hampshire permit to me at the dinner...i got the application and i am going to send it off next week..it opens up a few states for me that i was considering traveling to in the future...as for the utah permit...explain what that includes...is the price for the cost of applying too?...and do i get the super secret price???:lol: ..pushing brocures...haha..i got a few out today...oh and if you can get me a shirt..white 2x min prefer 3x cause it is nice and baggy and really makes it easy to hide the gun...no problem giving advertisment for ya...stop by the shop sometime soon...take it easy...

andrew

oh if you could talk prices with me so i can pass on to your future customers...they might like seeing they can save some money with your class...people ask, but you know how it is they want an answer now...not to have to find out on there own...thanks jim

andrew

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

ballester wrote:
jim thanks for showing your new hampshire permit to me at the dinner...i got the application and i am going to send it off next week..it opens up a few states for me that i was considering traveling to in the future...as for the utah permit...explain what that includes...is the price for the cost of applying too?...and do i get the super secret price???:lol: ..pushing brocures...haha..i got a few out today...oh and if you can get me a shirt..white 2x min prefer 3x cause it is nice and baggy and really makes it easy to hide the gun...no problem giving advertisment for ya...stop by the shop sometime soon...take it easy...

andrew

oh if you could talk prices with me so i can pass on to your future customers...they might like seeing they can save some money with your class...people ask, but you know how it is they want an answer now...not to have to find out on there own...thanks jim

andrew

Andrew - I'll send you a pm with the details. Glad that you got to NH application. Its a cheesy looking card, but hey it works.

Jim

ballester

imported post

thanks jim...there is no such thing as too much education...more people know the less mistakes they make...look forward to taking a class of yours...

side note.......................................

to those folks that are va residents...if you are considering it..make sure you sign up for VCDL memeberships...these folks really look out for all of us va gun owners....make sure you look into it...cheap admission for a da*n good cause.....hooah