Thread: Shoulder holster

Post imported post

Does anyone know where I could find a nice brown leather shoulder holster for a Glock 23? Prefferably one that attatches to a belt.

Thank you!

SFC Adams

Post imported post

One place you can look is at www.opticsplanet.com

Post imported post

Thank you sir, That is a great site!

SFC Adams

Post imported post

SFCAdamsYG wrote:
    Does anyone know where I could find a nice brown leather shoulder holster for a Glock 23? Prefferably one that attatches to a belt.

Thank you!

SFC Adams

Foe OC or CC? If it's OC check this out.

http://www.epsaddlery.com/pc-154-25-...5-barrels.aspx

These aint too good for CC but they work just fine for OC.

"You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Post imported post

James wrote:
    One place you can look is at http://www.opticsplanet.com

I would NOT recommend optics planet.

Last year at this time I was in the market for a shoulder holster for my Taurus 617 revolver.

I selected a holster and found the best price for that holster listed at optics planet.

I ordered the holster and I waited and waited............................................ ................................................

I called them several times and they kept saying that it was back ordered.

I checked with Bianchi to see what the hold up was and I found out that optics planet was not even a Bianchi dealer and that there was no problem getting the holster.

I got a recommendation from Bianchi for an on-line dealer and I contacted them and got my holster.

I paid a few bucks more for the holster than was advertised by optics planet, but I got my holster.

This is where I got my holster... http://www.copquest.com/

Good Luck

Tarzan

Post imported post

It was the exact opositefor me. When I placed my order I asked if the holster was in stock and she said yes. It went out that day and I had it two days after that.

Post imported post

James wrote:
    It was the exact opositefor me. When I placed my order I asked if the holster was in stock and she said yes. It went out that day and I had it two days after that.
    Glad it worked well for you. My experience was a year ago and things may have changed.

In all fairness the holster I ordered was the X16L Agent X Shoulder system. It is lined and from what I can tell from the Bianchi Web site, they no longer make the lined holster, I did have to pay more for it, and it was not as readily available was the un-lined holster.

Tarzan

Post imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
    James wrote:
    Glad it worked well for you. My experience was a year ago and things may have changed.

In all fairness the holster I ordered was the X16L Agent X Shoulder system. It is lined and from what I can tell from the Bianchi Web site, they no longer make the lined holster, I did have to pay more for it, and it was not as readily available was the un-lined holster.

Tarzan
    I would rather have the lined holster. Then you dont have to worry about scratches and the like. When you pay that much for a weapon, you sure dont want to damage it with inferior add-ons.

Post imported post

James wrote:
    tarzan1888 wrote:
    James wrote:
    It was the exact oposite¬*for me. When I placed my order I asked if the holster was in stock and she said yes. It went out that day and I had it two days after that.
    Glad it worked well for you.¬*¬* My experience was a year ago and things may have changed.

¬*

In all fairness the holster I ordered was the X16L Agent X Shoulder system.¬*¬* It is lined and from what I can tell from the Bianchi Web site, they no longer make the lined holster, ¬*I did have to pay more for it, and it was not as readily available was the un-lined holster.

¬*

Tarzan
    I would rather have the lined holster. Then you dont have to worry about scratches and the like. When you pay that much for a weapon, you sure dont want to damage it with inferior add-ons.
    I agree. That is why I payed more and got mine.

You could always check with Bianchi and see if they still will make them.

Tarzan