• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ATF loses weapons?!?!?

scorpioajr

imported post

ATF was unable to account for 76 weapons and 418 laptops over the past five years.

Wow. A paranoid man could put alot together with that information.:cool: But i'll tell ya what, this reminds me of when HAFB lost those M16s on I-15 not too long ago.

The inspector general determined that 53 percent of the weapon losses were the result of employees' carelessness or failure to follow ATF policies.

Accountability: I guess its only for us civilians..

"ATF could not provide adequate information"...and therefore, "ATF could not assess what damage these losses could have had on ATF's operations or national security."