• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking to sell or trade Mosin M44

scilence

imported post

I have a M44 that I have put exactly 500 rounds through and now it is holding up a wall in my closet. I would like to trade this and cash for a pistol, or would like to sell it.

Make me an offer. It is still in very good condition and has been cleaned each time I was out with it.

Thaks for looking at my post ;)

scilence

imported post

Well, if your rifle has less smoke through it and you havent been impaling watermelons with the collapsable bayonette, I would say that is a good trade for me. Anyone know if you can put up firearms on Craigslist? I thought there was a rule against it, but today I cant seem to find that rule again...