• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This Forum is DEAD!!!

FogRider

imported post

jaredbelch wrote:
Pie Jesu Domine, Dona eis requiem.

:lol:
HolyGrail024.jpg

*THWACK*

youscareme

Banned
imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
FogRider wrote:
jaredbelch wrote:
Pie Jesu Domine, Dona eis requiem.

:lol:
HolyGrail024.jpg

*THWACK*
Awesome yeah I agree I think no one really talks here anymore.... WHAT GIVES!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

LMAO
who knows. Brokenarrows and schwarzi88 are gone..

Pehaps those two are out in the desert settling things?
seems like they were the only ones talking most of the time.

youscareme

Banned
imported post

how long have they been absent? perhaps a search party is in order.
Well maybe just a party.

swjr

imported post

My theory is: The ones who no longer post are afraid of a challenge in thoughts. Perhaps they can't handle opposing views. I noticed a lack of activity during the time all the press gave OCDO such great publicity, this created an influx of posters that didn't cater to the 2A as we do. It gave us a wonderful opportunity to educate and enlighten posters that don't understand the laws as we do. Instead of adult interaction, imo, childly behavior ensued. This caused peoples feelings to get hurt and to then hide.

I personally don't think it sent a great message: "We will fight for our rights, unless you ask direct questions.."

Just my .02 added to a public forum. Observations only.

ainokea

imported post

swjr wrote:
My theory is: The ones who no longer post are afraid of a challenge in thoughts. Perhaps they can't handle opposing views. I noticed a lack of activity during the time all the press gave OCDO such great publicity, this created an influx of posters that didn't cater to the 2A as we do. It gave us a wonderful opportunity to educate and enlighten posters that don't understand the laws as we do. Instead of adult interaction, imo, childly behavior ensued. This caused peoples feelings to get hurt and to then hide.

I personally don't think it sent a great message: "We will fight for our rights, unless you ask direct questions.."

Just my .02 added to a public forum. Observations only.
+2 I am still here, I haven't been posting too much lately because I have been in training for work this week.

swjr

imported post

ainokea wrote:
+2 I am still here, I haven't been posting too much lately because I have been in training for work this week.
At least you have an excuse! Welcome back.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

scorpioajr wrote:
:question::question::question::question::question::question:

I haven't been here cuz I am going thru a separation and possible divorce. It's hard on me and haven't felt up and up, if you know what I mean.

I am physically and emotionally exhausted, besides I also work graveyard 10-6 X 7 and I am wiped out.

I am also looking for a day job with weekends, if at least 1 weekend day off.

Sorry that I have been away but at THIS particular moment there are some things that are of greater importance and more meaningful to me.

TJ