• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This Forum is DEAD!!!

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
scorpioajr wrote:
:question::question::question::question::question::question:

I haven't been here cuz I am going thru a separation and possible divorce. It's hard on me and haven't felt up and up, if you know what I mean.

I am physically and emotionally exhausted, besides I also work graveyard 10-6 X 7 and I am wiped out.

I am also looking for a day job with weekends, if at least 1 weekend day off.

Sorry that I have been away but at THIS particular moment there are some things that are of greater importance and more meaningful to me.

TJ
Sorry to hear about your troubles... and you SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS SORT OF STUFF TO US HERE ON THIS FORUM OF FRIENDS!!!!!:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

yo101jimmy

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
scorpioajr wrote:
:question::question::question::question::question::question:

I haven't been here cuz I am going thru a separation and possible divorce. It's hard on me and haven't felt up and up, if you know what I mean.

I am physically and emotionally exhausted, besides I also work graveyard 10-6 X 7 and I am wiped out.

I am also looking for a day job with weekends, if at least 1 weekend day off.

Sorry that I have been away but at THIS particular moment there are some things that are of greater importance and more meaningful to me.

TJ
I am sure I speak for all of us

Our thoughts go out for ya!

Let us know if we can do anything more to help!

:uhoh:

41 Magnum

imported post

Same situation as UTOC-45-44. Except all my peperwork is done, just have to have the judge sign off........

That situationhas caused me to pick up another job. Add to that I chaired an NRA dinner last month, and did2 hunter education classes that added up to about 70 students.

GenkiSudo

imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
This fourm is not dead it has been a great strength and still going strong

Saying it does not make it so :shock:

A lot less traffic. I haven't really been on in ages either, got tired of the typical banter when folks are challenged. They feel threatened, get offensive then get butt hurt, call people with a valid opinion or question a troll. Then after 5 or so pages they get the pouty face and say they're leaving the forum so they can live in their safe little world where nothing is questioned, thought is not provoked and it's all safe and warm.

But the die hard folks are still around I see :D

M

mdgary

imported post

wow! This is worse than a soap opera. bout tu make me cry...hope you fellasthink of something tu talk about fore long gee wizzzzz...:cry:

GenkiSudo

imported post

mdgary wrote:
wow! This is worse than a soap opera. bout tu make me cry...hope you fellasthink of something tu talk about fore long gee wizzzzz...:cry:
I'd like to talk about how justice, although long delayed, was finally served to O.J. :D

M

mdgary

imported post

I hate the fact thatOJ is going to miss his childrens college graduation after he managed to get them in .. YOU SELFISH BASTARD WHAT ABOUT NICOLE,WOULD'NT SHE HAD WANTED TO BE THEREALSO YOU SORRY MOTHERF$%^*&!...

ROT IN HELL BITC#
That's how I feel about oj.

M

mdgary

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Whoa..feel better?
08.gif
whew!Just a little. My bad kinda over reacted.