Thread: Looks like Ill be moving!

Post imported post

I will be moving to Iowa City, IA for a job that I have been waiting to get for a long time. Ill still be around here on OCDO and MGO, but with the workload that Ill have over there, it wont be nearly as often as it is now. And in case I dont talk with you all again for a while, I would like to say that it has been a pleasure working with all of you in our fight to keep our right to keep and bear arms. I will still be a big supporter of our rights, as that will NEVER change. I will continue to work to help get Michigan Open Carry to the level that we are looking for, as well as help Iowa get their ball rolling! Its great to be a part of something as momentous as this. Good luck to everyone. Keep diggin'! Stay safe!
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Tucker6900 wrote:
    I will be moving to Iowa City, IA for a job that I have been waiting to get for a long time. Ill still be around here on OCDO and MGO, but with the workload that Ill have over there, it wont be nearly as often as it is now. And in case I dont talk with you all again for a while, I would like to say that it has been a pleasure working with all of you in our fight to keep our right to keep and bear arms. I will still be a big supporter of our rights, as that will NEVER change. I will continue to work to help get Michigan Open Carry to the level that we are looking for, as well as help Iowa get their ball rolling! Its great to be a part of something as momentous as this. Good luck to everyone. Keep diggin'! Stay safe!
    Good news for you sad news for us. When do you leave? Can you make the event on Tuesday? MOC will miss your help and RTM status. But best of luck in Iowa, and lead on the OC fight there.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

October 6th is my "Official" first day of work. Unfortunatley I will be leaving this weekend to start orientation and search for a suitable house/apartment to rent. I will be back in michigan before the 6th, but it will be busy with packing, moving, loading, saying goodbye, etc, etc. I wish I could make the event this week, but that is not possible. I have however, informed some friends of the occasion, 4 to be exact, and they may show up. I have given them all the details and such, but there were no definate confirmations.

Once things get settled over there and we get back to living again, I plan on continuing to be a part of the MOC movement. Even though it will be from a remote location, I can still bea part of it.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Post imported post

I wish you well with your endeavours Tucker. Let us know how your're doing when you can.

Randy

Post imported post

I hope everything works out for you. I wish you and yours well. PLEASE keep us updated on how you are and how things are going for you.

Post imported post

God Bless

Post imported post

Good Luck. I hope everything works the best for you. Keep in touch when you get set up.

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Good luck Tucker. I hope the new job goes well!
    United we STAND!