• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can I conceal carry on private property?

swjr

imported post

I work in a multi-unit office building; however, I am 100% alone in my office suite. With permission of the lessor of the office I keep my firearm in my desk, concealed, while at work for personal protection.

OK - so here's the question: I know I can have the gun in my desk NO PROBLEM since I have permission of the owner/lessor. Could I also legally conceal carry ON MY PERSON while in the office suite?

No, I do not have a CFP. Yes, I am taking my CFP class on Saturday :lol:and know I won't need to ask this question after I get my permit. I'm wondering about between now and then.

Thanks!

LovesHisXD45

imported post

I think you would be fine as long as you have permission to do so sincethe propertyis private, you just can't carry it loaded in a vehicle or on the street per title 76-10-505 or concealed without a license per title 76-10-504while in a vehicle or on the street.

Kevin

swjr

imported post

LovesHisXD45 wrote:
I think you would be fine as long as you have permission to do so sincethe propertyis private, you just can't carry it loaded in a vehicle or on the street per title 76-10-505 or concealed without a license per title 76-10-504while in a vehicle or on the street.

Kevin
So as long as I don't walk out the door with it still being concealed I am good to go?

swjr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ainokea wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Told'ja..
Guess who's sleeping on the couch this weekend!! :lol::lol::lol:
9mm and Ainokea after a night of pissing off the women.

;)

tarzan1888

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ainokea wrote:
attachment.php

HAHAHAHA, dude, thanks for the laugh..... I look hot!

You look something....alright......but somehow the word "hot" does not come to mind....:what:

Tarzan

ainokea

imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
thoughtpolice wrote:
ainokea wrote:
attachment.php

You look something....alright......but somehow the word "hot" does not come to mind....:what:

Tarzan
He must be "hot" because he took his shirt off. If he was cold he would have left it on!!

tarzan1888

imported post

ainokea wrote:
tarzan1888 wrote:
thoughtpolice wrote:
ainokea wrote:
attachment.php

Tarzan
He must be "hot" because he took his shirt off. If he was cold he would have left it on!!

That is true. :lol::lol::lol:

Tarzan

tarzan1888

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
tarzan1888 wrote:
That is true. :lol::lol::lol:

Tarzan
Hey, just cause my awesome man-ness is displayed for the world doesnt mean my tats arent wicked cool!
Well if you've got it.....you can flaunt it....:celebrate:celebrate

:lol::lol: I don't know how this thread got highjacked.....but it is funny.:lol::lol:

Tarzan