• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

O/C Northwood Ohio 9-20-2008

bersa

imported post

Can we get all thepeople who will be there for sure respond to this. I would hate to leave anyone behind when we leave the park.

Ohio Patriot

imported post

38 airweight wrote:
Can we get all thepeople who will be there for sure respond to this. I would hate to leave anyone behind when we leave the park.

Not by tomorrow!

There are a couple up-to-date threads at OFCC that are taking care of this. It would probably be best to check them out instead.

bersa

imported post

Jim in Toledo put me down for 3 on Saturday, found your guest list on another forum cant log in.

Ohio Patriot

imported post

Went down with pleasantguywhopacks, Lthrnck, and Pops Fun. Thanks for driving, Pops! :)

73 attended!!! Woo hoo!! :celebrate

The PD was a ghost town. :?

We all gathered around a stone monument at the PD for picture taking. The irony is that the phrase Freedom is Not Free is inscribed on the monument. :quirky

Lots of pics and video were taken. Hopefully someone will post these.

Afterwards we ate at Frisch's Big Boy. Sat with Ground Chuk and Color of Law. Great guys. :)

AAR can be found here:

http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23154

Ground Chuk

imported post

A big Thank You to BB62, Color of Law, and Cableguy for stopping in Dayton to pick me up! Thanks guys!

Was a great turnout, and it was nice to put faces to names.

I video taped pretty much the whole thing, but I will need to convert it (Hi-8) and edit it.

I saw several people ask what was going on, and we got some honks and thumbs-up from those driving by.

And thanks to Big Boy for having us. They made some money today!

Ground Chuk

imported post

Oh, and Ohio Patriot...we'll have to hook up so I can give you a cd of my band.

And perhaps we can do some shooting.

Ohio Patriot

imported post

Ground Chuk wrote:
Oh, and Ohio Patriot...we'll have to hook up so I can give you a cd of my band.

And perhaps we can do some shooting.
I have a range set up on our property. It's notthat great of a range, but it does the job. So you're more than welcome to come up and shoot. I also have some toys you might be interested in shooting (e.g. FAL, .50 BMG rifle). Just let me know. :)