• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The sweetest things you pick up in trade

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I still haven't yet determined what model it is but it is sweet and it came with a hard case. Double trigger 12ga with a full & modified barrel, excellent shape. The price? It's a once in a lifetime deal.... I got it in trade for my services. I'm not looking at getting rid of it anytime soon.

IMG00343.jpg

IMG00344.jpg

IMG00345.jpg

IMG00361.jpg

IMG00365.jpg

sirpuma

imported post

Are you looking to trade for it, or did you make a trade and got that? If you got that in a trade, what did you have to trade, your soul?

It is very nice. :D

sirpuma

imported post

It looks kind of like a Verona LX501. Those are valued at $495-650 depending on condition for the 12 and 20 ga. Does it list a model number? If it's a combo it's worth more.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

sirpuma wrote:
It looks kind of like a Verona LX501. Those are valued at $495-650 depending on condition for the 12 and 20 ga. Does it list a model number? If it's a combo it's worth more.
The thing that throws me is mine has double triggers. All the models I have found with pics have a single trigger.