• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Citizens for the 2nd amendment meeting

redboneshadow

imported post

Just a heads up. We are having our monthly meeting this saturday sept 20th at 10 am at 14747 NE 20th st then going to wades to go shooting. Everyone is welcome to come out the group is open to eeryone.

Cue-Ball

imported post

I would have liked to be there, but had a dentist appointment this morning at the exact same time. I would love to hear an after action report though.

Tawnos

imported post

Well, I was OC today, after waking up... at 1 or 2 pm >.>

Obviously didn't make the meeting, but went to home depot for a long while, best buy, then over to all purpose pizza on the west side (mmm).

How'd your meeting go?

redboneshadow

imported post

The meeting went great. There were about 10 of us there. Discussed the group logo and getting shirts and jackets with it embroidered on it. Went over many ideas for the group and what we want to accomplish. Like I let everyone know dit is our group and we are all together focused on the 2nd amendment right and changing people's perception of us. Also made the seporation between the 2nd amendment group and whatever neighborhood walks are going on since the media saw fit to lump it together. Because of the article and the TV spot I did I am meeting with the police dept. this next week at their request. They have it in their head that we are gun totting vigalanties. Going to take part in some council meetings and we had a great time together meeting everyone. Then we went to the range to go shooting. 4 of us went and again had a great time. Next meeting will be the 20th of next month location to be determined and thinking of introducing going as a group to the shooting academy in Issiquah for one day for a one day training session. It was great to have one person that open carried to the meeting. I fully support open carry and concealed carry it is all one, our right to keep and bear arms.