Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: This is how my brother and I bond

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    433

    Post imported post

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgHyXCCW9XQ

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcn5RGVG0aI

    My brother is in the Corp so I do not see much of him. 2x in Iraq, the pacific and now he works in city more dangerous then Baghdad...Washington D.C. He came out for the weekend and we had a hell of a good time.



    I don't wanna leave him out! - In one daytime scene, one of the coolest opencarry.org members (icode) is shooting his Saiga along side of me.

    :celebrate

  2. #2
    Regular Member rodbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Navasota, Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,524

    Post imported post

    To which I say "Bond on, dude".
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    275

    Post imported post

    yeahYeah wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgHyXCCW9XQ

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcn5RGVG0aI

    My brother is in the Corp so I do not see much of him. 2x in Iraq, the pacific and now he works in city more dangerous then Baghdad...Washington D.C. He came out for the weekend and we had a hell of a good time.



    I don't wanna leave him out! - In one daytime scene, one of the coolest opencarry.org members (icode) is shooting his Saiga along side of me.

    :celebrate
    hey there yeahYeah - thanks for the nod

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    433

    Post imported post

    no problem. i wouldn't leave you out in the cold like that.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    95

    Post imported post

    nice i like shooting my commie rifle too.

    i have these eastern bloc rounds from 1975 that are really potent compared to the Remington ones i can buy at the store.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    433

    Post imported post

    TipsyMcStagger wrote:
    nice i like shooting my commie rifle too.

    i have these eastern bloc rounds from 1975 that are really potent compared to the Remington ones i can buy at the store.
    i wouldn't touch that remington stuff. I use wolf, but that day we used golden tiger. I'd love to try some surplus, but it's hard to find.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    95

    Post imported post

    yeahYeah wrote:
    TipsyMcStagger wrote:
    nice i like shooting my commie rifle too.

    i have these eastern bloc rounds from 1975 that are really potent compared to the Remington ones i can buy at the store.
    i wouldn't touch that remington stuff. I use wolf, but that day we used golden tiger. I'd love to try some surplus, but it's hard to find.
    why not?


    they just cost a shitload more than the others. i don't see a reason why they wouldn't be higher quality

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ParkHills, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    970

    Post imported post

    Awesome!! Thanks for sharing !!

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    433

    Post imported post

    TipsyMcStagger wrote:
    why not?


    they just cost a @#$%load more than the others. i don't see a reason why they wouldn't be higher quality
    im sure they may be better, but it's too darn expensive for an AK. Walmart sells that stuff for like $30 for 40 rounds. i can get 120 rounds of wolf for that price.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    275

    Post imported post

    I just picked up 1000rds for $219.00:celebrate

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    433

    Post imported post

    icode wrote:
    I just picked up 1000rds for $219.00:celebrate
    hey icode...i am all for gun and ammo redistribution ya know....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •