Thread: STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL EMPLOYEE

Post imported post

Hello,

I called the Attorney GENERALS OFFICE to get someone to explain my right to open carry.( SINCE THE COPS, STATE AND LOCAL DON'T HAVE A CLUE) I was transferred to the person that knows this at the police officer commission. The whole time I am on the phone this telephone operator is listening to my message I am leaving for this guy. She had the balls to interupt my message to inform me that the Attorney General's office did not need me being sarcastic. I then asked her if it is customary for state workers to listen in on phone conversations. She told me she did. I have talked to the OHIO OIG and filed a complaint. My lawyer is next. As for my right to open carry I will when in Ohio and Newark every chance I get. THE STATE OF OHIO EMPLOYEE THAT SAID THIS PROBABLY CAN'T FIND A SNOWBALL IN A BLIZZARD. COMMAND SGT. MAJOR Smith USA.:what:

Post imported post

mikesmith wrote:
    I called the Attorney GENERALS OFFICE to get someone to explain my right to open carry.
    We can help. What questions do you have?

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Welcome! Welcome to OCDO.

Regular Member AlabamaFamilyMan's Avatar

Post imported post

mikesmith wrote:
    Hello,

I called the Attorney GENERALS OFFICE to get someone to explain my right to open carry.( SINCE THE COPS, STATE AND LOCAL DON'T HAVE A CLUE) I was transferred to the person that knows this at the police officer commission. The whole time I am on the phone this telephone operator is listening to my message I am leaving for this guy. She had the balls to interupt my message to inform me that the Attorney General's office did not need me being sarcastic. I then asked her if it is customary for state workers to listen in on phone conversations. She told me she did. I have talked to the OHIO OIG and filed a complaint. My lawyer is next. As for my right to open carry I will when in Ohio and Newark every chance I get. THE STATE OF OHIO EMPLOYEE THAT SAID THIS PROBABLY CAN'T FIND A SNOWBALL IN A BLIZZARD. COMMAND SGT. MAJOR Smith USA.:what:
    Try again, record her admitting it, then bring charges under state and federal wiretapping statues. She is intercepting communications; an operator transfers, but is not a party to the communication.

Edit to add: Ohio is a one-party recording state, according to several sites.