• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Queen Creek area

Queen Creek Lunch

• Will be there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Might be able to go

• Cant go

• Next time

• Total voters

i_chance_all

imported post

is there anyone in the queen creek area that would like to get together for a oc lunch sometime.. I just moved here from las vegas and we have done one before and it went great, so just a thought...

kashmirsmp

imported post

Are you talking Queen Creek propper, or like Johnson Ranch area? There are a few places on the JR side that would be good to go to.

i_chance_all

imported post

Johnson Ranch is where I live but anyplace in the area is good to me... I am just glad to see the walmart on hunt doesn't even blink an eye with OC inside.. some of the vegas ones would challenge you and or have AP walk around behind you.

i_chance_all

imported post

well one idea is how about the subway in walmart on hunt highway.. well till we get some more ideas..