• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The director of the Libertarian Party just called me asking for help

Louisiana Carry

imported post

There is a technical isue with getting Barr on the ballot in LA. He needs a good lawyer (preferable near Baton Rouge) right away. There is a Monday deadline to deal with. I am digging up a couple names for him in a minute, but in case they are unavailable, I thought I would post and see if anyone knows of a good lawyer in south LA, or knows someone who does.

Thanks- you can post here or call me at 877 LA CARRY.

sraacke

imported post

I don't know anyone who can help but I hope someone can step in and get the job done.

I'm a registered Libertarian. Since I understand that it's the Electoral College which choses the next president and not the popular vote I had all intention of casting my vote for Barr. I didn't realize that there was any problem with getting him on the ticket here.

Good luck and let us know what happens.