• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FAKE flintlock decorator pistols

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I have 6 replica flintlock pistols of various designs for sale. Same deal as the fantasy knives, great gunshow items, or perfect haloween costume item. $5 each for entire lot of 6, otherwise $10 each. Will post pics tomorrow assuming I can find my camera. Local Oly pickup. Serious interested parties PM me please. Great fodder for gunshows, swap meets, etc...

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

That is real wood on the replicas BTW. $25 for the whole lot. I may have a sixth running around somewhere I will throw in. Kinda tarnished but will clean up well. Neat decorator items or swap meet/gun show fodder. Local Olympia pickup only.

2874024185_d302001977.jpg

kparker

imported post

I should hasten to add that I give Steve a bad time about his boat because I'm jealous, that's all.

So, Bear, what is it that you envy--the tree-hugging or the [sub]XYZ[/sub]-smoking? :cool:

Bear 45/70

imported post

kparker wrote:
I should hasten to add that I give Steve a bad time about his boat because I'm jealous, that's all.

So, Bear, what is it that you envy--the tree-hugging or the [suB]XYZ[/suB]-smoking? :cool:
AS a child, well teenager at least, of the 60s, I know a lot about pot and I was also station for a while less than 60 miles from the Golden Triangle in Thailand. I envy no one, I even lived on a boat for a while and also a houseboat. Well maybe Steves Youth that he still has.:lol:

K_Bjornstad

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
needed to advertise them last week in time for "Talk Like A Pirate Day." Save them till next year for Tall Ships in Tacoma.
The original post if from Talk Like A Pirate Day... Just in the evening... After he was done using them for talk like a pirate day...

Palouse

imported post

Send me a PM if you ever decide to ship. I'll buy the whole lot. I've got three boys who love to play priates.