Thread: ODU sent out this this morning

Post imported post

"Last night, there were two off-campus robberies of Old Dominion University students. At approximately 9:45 p.m. Friday, Sept. 19, two students were robbed in the vicinity of 42nd Street and Hampton Boulevard. The perpetrators were described as two armed males in dark clothing.

At approximately 1:50 a.m., Saturday, Sept. 20, five students were robbed in the 3800 block of Killam Avenue. Two armed males approached the group as they were leaving a party and demanded their belongings.

In both cases, no one was injured.

Norfolk police are leading the investigation, with assistance from Old Dominion police. In addition to a wide sweep of the area, both units have stepped up patrols with marked and unmarked vehicles and officers.

Anyone with information should call the Old Dominion University police at 683-4000."

Post imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
    The perpetrators were described as two armed males in dark clothing.

... Two armed males approached the group ...
    Well that narrows it down. With such good descriptions how could they not get caught.
    "Capitalism and communism stand at opposite poles. Their essential difference is this: The communist, seeing the rich man and his fine home, says: 'No man should have so much.' The capitalist, seeing the same thing, says: 'All men should have as much.'"- Phelps Adams

Post imported post

Haha I know right!

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

I have this picture of Danbus walking up to an ODU student to ask the time. He immediately throws his watch, wallet and class ring at him and runs away screaming hysterically...:what:

Post imported post

Sounds to me like NOTHING has changed in the surrounding area of ODU since I graduated in 1990.

Post imported post

Peter posted a picture of New York's Finest (the worst dressers in LE). As far as the PCdescription of the perps, you figure it out.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

Sheriff wrote:
    I assume that'sa cop in the image you posted. If so, the department he works for must not have any standards in dress and appearance.

peter nap wrote:
    He ain't too pretty, is he/

Post imported post

Well, it couldn't have been three-armed males, and Richard Kimble was already out looking for the one-armed men...

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
    Well, it couldn't have been three-armed males, and Richard Kimble was already out looking for the one-armed men...
    Oh, god! That was bad. That was really bad.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    zoom6zoom wrote:
    Oh, god! That was bad. That was really bad.
    I had to read it three times, but on the third time the Fugitive reference clicked and I had to laugh

Post imported post

hanging_chad wrote:
    Sounds to me like NOTHING has changed in the surrounding area of ODU since I graduated in 1990.
    4400 club has been torn down.

Other than that. No, not much.

Post imported post

Really??? I miss the Happy Hour they had which included 10 cent beers and 50 cents for a slice of really bad pizza before evening class.

Post imported post

hanging_chad wrote:
    Really??? I miss the Happy Hour they had which included 10 cent beers and 50 cents for a slice of really bad pizza before evening class.
    and ammo was under 10 bucks for 100rds of 9mm too...

Post imported post

nova wrote:
    hanging_chad wrote:
    and ammo was under 10 bucks for 100rds of 9mm too...
    Gas was around 87 cents. damn, those days are gone!!!