• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Indoor ranges..

I

inNV

imported post

Which indoor ranges in Vegas let you shoot various grains of ammo (like the Remington UMV 115 gr), and also defensive ammo?

I

inNV

imported post

That helps...what are the ones you been too, lol? The Gun Store does not allow above 90gr for 9mm..

I

inNV

imported post

Yea, I was thinking of going there, thanks. Do they allow single hand shooting, draw and shoot, or anything like that?

yeahYeah

imported post

personally, i think all these range guys have ego trips and god complexes so who knows. i'm sure you can. i usually train in my weaver/modified weaver stance.

i would not recommend draw shooting. they may get a stick up their rearends on that one. If you wanna do that, go into the desert...

in fact, if you wanna do anything fancy, go into the desert....

I

inNV

imported post

I guess I have to ask them.

The desert is the way to go for sure, problem is I only know two guys, that I know for sure, whoshoot, and it is hard to coordinate sometime to go. I don't want to go alone.

icode

imported post

inNV wrote:

The desert is the way to go for sure, problem is I only know two guys, that I know for sure, whoshoot, and it is hard to coordinate sometime to go. I don't want to go alone.
yeahYeah and I are always up for more people to shoot with :dude:

yeahYeah

imported post

icode wrote:
inNV wrote:

thas right mon! feel free to join us!

I

inNV

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
icode wrote:
inNV wrote:

thas right mon! feel free to join us!

I may have to take you up on that.

I went to American Shooters. Nice place, shot whatever I wanted. I will probably make that my regular indoor range.