• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

brain fart bout buisness cards!

schwarzi88

imported post

how do the mods. feel about buisness cards for all of us ? handed out or sent to all the ppl to give out when confronted .... simple "OpenCarry.org" and a logo and some typical questions asked about open carry in whateevr state your in, then at the bottom "If you would like to know you rights, visit OC.org!

i can get 2k cards for bout $120 they should last atleast a year!!!

JUST A THOUGHT ! ! !

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

I don't know how the "mods" feel but...

to me it seems to be the same as a pamphlet that has been developed my some either on this forum or over at utah concealed carry.com...

If you want to do it.... then DO IT!

JoeSparky

yo101jimmy

imported post

schwarzi

if you do go a head and make the cards hell let me know I will pitch in 20 to help out. no need for you to eat that cost! :lol:

I think it would be a great idea for when people stop and ask questions about why I open carry I can awnser them and say hey if you want to learn more take this check it out! :question:

well thats my thoughts but most people dont bother me anyways.

schwarzi88

imported post

hell yeah guys thanks for the offer .... i'll design them and post it befor the final copy and then they're off to the press .... will be here 2 days later then i'll get ahold of u guys and distribute them!

Utah_Patriot

imported post

I am down for it to but just a thought It is 5.00 At Vista Print maybe we could get togther and design them togther or find a local sponser to assist us. If not you have my support and my money. One more thought to wait till after the legislature is done so that if anything changes we can add it to and it would be good fora whole year

yo101jimmy

imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:
hell yeah guys thanks for the offer .... i'll design them and post it befor the final copy and then they're off to the press .... will be here 2 days later then i'll get ahold of u guys and distribute them!
Just asking any update?
I would pay at the next meet if ya want!

schwarzi88

imported post

I'll have some to choose from by next meeting .... the ones that attend get to vote .... then off to the press!~