• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Might be going to AZ in December

pro2A

imported post

I had a few questions I had about Arizona carry laws. My wife is graduating from the University of Phoenix (online). I know my permit is recognized by Arizona, but what about carry on a university campus? How about carry in restaurants that serve alcohol? I know OC is legal state wide, what are the requirements for OC in a car, and how is the city of Phoenix about OC? Is it not recommended even tho it is legal or is it generally accepted? How are the LEO's in Phoenix about it? Thanks for all the help :)

like_the_roman

imported post

1. No carry on state university campuses but since U of Phoenix is private, they can make whatever rules they want.

2. No carry anywhere that serves alcohol for on premises consumption.

3. If you have a permit, you can carry anywhere in your vehicle in any manner.