• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry at bank of america

medic1

imported post

Ioc'ed at my branch.I was withdrawing lg amount of cash. few looks from other customers thats it.

GaOwlPoop

imported post

Isn't that what the bad guys do, withdraw large amounts of cash?

Just kidding. I OCed at my credit union the other day, no one noticed.

varminter22

imported post

I open carried at my bank (Colonial) once. No one seemed to notice or care.

After waiting in line to see a teller, I was directed to the office to get my question answered. While sitting in the office, I mentioned it to the lady.

She said she knew it was legal and was NOT concerned but said they prefer "no OC".

No problem. I'll honor that request and continue to concealed carry. And she was happy with that.

She indicated she might be interested in attending one of our "Ladies Only Intro to Firearms" seminars as she has not shot in a long time. A couple of other lady tellers there have already attended and advised her toattend also.