• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you hunt with your pistol?

M

mdgary

imported post

*****Brag Board*****

post your kill pics here,No matter how old they are.

LEO 229

imported post

Please..... I hope we do not see photos of people here!! :shock:

M

mdgary

imported post

marshaul wrote:
longwatch wrote:
mdgary wrote:
*****Brag Board*****

You first.

lol +1

I am justgive me time to gethome, I'm at work right now and this computer does'nt have my photos on it.
I'm going to post my picsbecause I'm not wanted byLEO..

mobeewan

imported post

mdgary wrote:
marshaul wrote:
longwatch wrote:
mdgary wrote:
*****Brag Board*****

You first.

lol +1

I am justgive me time to gethome, I'm at work right now and this computer does'nt have my photos on it.
I'm going to post my picsbecause I'm not wanted byLEO..
Yeah, but you are a suspect until you can prove your innocence.

Statesman

imported post

mdgary wrote:
*****Brag Board*****

Do we have to post our gov't permission slips (read: license) showing they are legal kills? Or willthe lack thereofconstitute evidence of poaching?

imported post

pistols only?

i shot a nice mule deer (4x3 on the west coast ;)) with my 1911. one shot to the back of the neck with FMJ dropped it like a bag of rocks. no pictures of it though

i got tired of shooting birds and squirrels with rifles, too easy. more fun trying to get them with pistols :)

shootin_5_2.jpg

shootin_6_6.jpg

squirrel.jpg

M

mdgary

imported post

mobeewan wrote:
Where's yours?
HELP!
I'm having a problem getting my photos to upload.I'm using HP photo smart but can't get it to upload HELP.

XD40coyote

imported post

I've shot alot of animals with a handgun, but they were all in traps. But I stood back from a raccoon about 8 feet and hit it in the inside corner of the eye. I was aiming for the eye.

There are some very naughty groundhogs I have been trying to trap, I may have to stake out and shoot them, never done that before. Could be interesting. Also would be something to nail a fox pestering my poultry.

M

mdgary

imported post

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Don't have any with pistol yet, killed this one with .270wsmin 2007[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

M

mdgary

imported post

Gun season opens next saturday oct.11thhere in SC, So I will be posting the critters I kill with my pistol.:uhoh: