• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Biden Says Obama Won't Take His Beretta

murphy2

imported post

Shotgun, "Over and under". OK they arenice to have. But what about the other (real) guns. You know, the reach out and touch someone kind? If I had to be stuck in a national crises I would not want a shot gun. If it's all I had, better than nothing. But thats not what the 2nd is about. Yes! We all are equal, Samuel Colt made us so. Biden can take his shotgun and stick it where the sun don't shine.

squisher

imported post

You notice he was very specific in mentioning "shotgun"

Nowhere did he say anything about handguns (or any other type of gun really). Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile.

I don't like anybody on the pres ballot this year (Except maybe Palin). It will be down to what it usually is. Vote for the one that is least evil. It sure would be nice to be able to vote for somebody good for a change.

G

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Huck wrote:
Of course Biden the hypocrite wont lose his guns, none of the intellectually superiorelite will. Only the stupid,ignorant, masses which is what Biden considers us all to be.

Why do the folks in Delaware keep re-electing that arrogant ass?
You will see why when he debates Palin. In front of Nat'l TV, cannot wait. Ole Fishlips will be like a deer in headlights kind of expression. She, you know is not the brightest Bulb in Pack, kind of like McCain...
Hmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACmxd2ZVkLM

Oh, and little Dukey, I'm glad that you're so enlightened and that you choose to spread your awesomeness to those of us here at OCDO. THANK YOU!
Hey Metal Mouth, seen the polls lately?

MetalChris

imported post

Dukester wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Huck wrote:
Of course Biden the hypocrite wont lose his guns, none of the intellectually superiorelite will. Only the stupid,ignorant, masses which is what Biden considers us all to be.

You will see why when he debates Palin. In front of Nat'l TV, cannot wait. Ole Fishlips will be like a deer in headlights kind of expression. She, you know is not the brightest Bulb in Pack, kind of like McCain...
Hmm...

Oh, and little Dukey, I'm glad that you're so enlightened and that you choose to spread your awesomeness to those of us here at OCDO. THANK YOU!
What's your point? Why are you even here?

hsmith

imported post

Of course he won't.

Biden is the protected class. He can already carry a gun wherever he wants whenever he wants - he doesn't need a special permit like us worthless common folk, he is one of 100 anointed Jesus'.

G

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
Dukester wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Huck wrote:

Hmm...

What's your point? Why are you even here?
Metal Mouth, the point is that McCain / Fish Lips are headed in a downward spiral that is out of control and the polls reflect it! Don't be stupid, I have repeated before in probably in 6 to 8 post that I am a gun owner, why in the hell else would I be on this board?

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Anybody with $100 can be a gun owner, but you aren't one of us. Which is someone who cares about and exercises their right to be arms.

G

imported post

longwatch wrote:
Anybody with $100 can be a gun owner, but you aren't one of us. Which is someone who cares about and exercises their right to be arms.
Your right, I am not one of you, thats for sure, never pretended to be. However, I do care about 2a a long with the other 26 ammendments of the constitution. Yep, I do believe there are a total of 27 ammendments. Some of you folks seem so nearsighted with your ideologies.

G

imported post

longwatch wrote:
And you think McCain is your man, going to protect your gun rights? Remember, he claims to be a Maverick, Reformer, bucking his own party... Just bear that in mind!

longwatch

imported post

You care about the RKBA as much as Obama does I'm sure. Just another Obama astroturf gun owner.

McCain may not be perfect but at least he doesn't look down on gun owners, we remember the 'bitter gun owners' line.

MetalChris

imported post

Dukester wrote:
longwatch wrote:
And you think McCain is your man, going to protect your gun rights? Remember, he claims to be a Maverick, Reformer, bucking his own party... Just bear that in mind!
I'm not going to speak for Longwatch, but I don't think I've ever seen him advocate for McCain. I don't think anyone here thinks McCain is "their man." Just because someone doesn't like Obama (raises hand) doesn't make them like McCain! They both freakin suck.
/beats dead horse

longwatch

imported post

Well look at my avatar, I'm pretty much wanting McCain to win. However he definitely wasn't my first choice, but one of 2 guys is going to win. I'm choosing the far lesser of 2 evils. Yet I'll give McCain credit for picking someone who does advocate my position, and a very major reason I'm voting for that team is to put one of us (libertarian, small gov't, person of the gun) in a very good position to be President in the future.

Obama looks down on us if he doesn't outright hate us (gun owners), and Biden can't even convincingly pretend to support the RKBA. Notice he mentions his shotguns, nothing about any of OUR guns. Very Clintonesque.

MetalChris

imported post

longwatch wrote:
Well look at my avatar, I'm pretty much wanting McCain to win. However he definitely wasn't my first choice, but one of 2 guys is going to win. I'm choosing the far lesser of 2 evils. Yet I'll give McCain credit for picking someone who does advocate my position, and a very major reason I'm voting for that team is to put one of us (libertarian, small gov't, person of the gun) in a very good position to be President in the future.

Obama looks down on us if he doesn't outright hate us (gun owners), and Biden can't even convincingly pretend to support the RKBA. Notice he mentions his shotguns, nothing about any of OUR guns. Very Clintonesque.
Exactly. As am I. :) But I would never say that McCain is "my man."

imperialism2024

imported post

Let's give it a break. Both candidates are going to great lengths to make themselves appear (falsely) as friendly to gun owners. Your rights are going to be abridged no matter which tyrant is elected, so stop whining about it and go buy some more guns and ammo. And start looking at congressional and state-level elections.

murphy2

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Let's give it a break. Both candidates are going to great lengths to make themselves appear (falsely) as friendly to gun owners. Your rights are going to be abridged no matter which tyrant is elected, so stop whining about it and go buy some more guns and ammo. And start looking at congressional and state-level elections.
Well said!

murphy2

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Well said!

hogleg

imported post

My take is McCain is more apt to be educated on the supposed gun show loop hole and the foly of his idea regarding that.

The Obomination will not change his position and the only one to be educating him are other gun grabbers.......................

thorvaldr

imported post

murphy2 wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
Well said!
Saying it twice doesn't make it true.

McCain signed the Heller amicus breif, voted against Biden's 94 AW ban, is not supported by the AHSA, and doesn't have a new AW ban as one of his campaign promises. He's not perfect but he's not Obama.