• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Biden Says Obama Won't Take His Beretta

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/09/oh-that-joe-n-9.html
Oh, That Joe! (No. 14 in a Series) - Biden Says Obama Won't Take His Beretta September 20, 2008 4:28 PM
Sen. Barack Obama better not mess with his running mate Joe Biden's guns...or else.
In an out-of-nowhere attempt to re-assure a southwestern Virginia labor crowd about gun owners' rights, Biden -- who regularly scores "F" ratings from the National Rifle Association -- warned Obama that if "he tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem."
"I guarantee you Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns, so don't buy that malarkey," Biden said Saturday at the United Mine Workers of America's annual fish fry in Castlewood, Virginia. "Don't buy that malarkey. They're going to start peddling that to you."
Biden told the crowd that he himself is a gun owner. "I got two," Biden said, "if he tries to fool with my Beretta, he's got a problem. I like that little over and under, you know? I'm not bad with it. So give me a break. Give me a break."
-- Jake Tapper and Matt Jaffe

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Yeah right Joe.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/E9aIb-IplqY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

All politicians have a unique ability that most of us don't....they can talk out of both sides of their mouth...
How do you tell if a politician is lying you ask?....simple, is either side of their mouth moving?

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

[font="Verdana,Arial,Helv"]Greedy and selfish with "my Beretta", Mr Biden, the 2A implies that you should have to face armed me. Why will you not enable that? What does it say of elected officials afraid to face their armed electorate and constituency?

Either we are equal or we are not. good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$[/font]

MetalChris

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
[font="Verdana,Arial,Helv"]Greedy and selfish with "my Beretta", Mr Biden[/font]
Yeah since when have politicians disarmed themselves? What a freakin moron.

If Ohama looses, Biden will be the reason.

Deanimator

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helv]Greedy and selfish with "my Beretta", Mr Biden[/font]
Yeah since when have politicians disarmed themselves? What a freakin moron.

If Ohama looses, Biden will be the reason.
If Obama loses, Biden will be A reason, but not THE reason.

Obama, like Kerry, thinks that gun owners are stupid hicks.

Too bad for him, he couldn't be more wrong. I'm from the South Side of Chicago and have his number. He's just another pathologically lying con artist from the Chicago "machine".

Thundar

imported post

So does that mean thatRobinette (Biden middle name)as a senator will support the legislation passed by the house of representatives to repeal all of the DC gun ban? And will he ensure that Hussein (Nobama middle name) will do the same?

Oh and what about my Ruger Ranch Rifle? You voted to ban that you gun grabbing hypocrite!!

Huck

imported post

Of course Biden the hypocrite wont lose his guns, none of the intellectually superiorelite will. Only the stupid,ignorant, masses which is what Biden considers us all to be.

Why do the folks in Delaware keep re-electing that arrogant ass?

unreconstructed1

imported post

Thundar wrote:
So does that mean thatRobinette (Biden middle name)as a senator will support the legislation passed by the house of representatives to repeal all of the DC gun ban? And will he ensure that Hussein (Nobama middle name) will do the same?

Oh and what about my Ruger Ranch Rifle? You voted to ban that you gun grabbing hypocrite!!
you obviously misread what he said:

I guarantee you Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns
"I got two," Biden said, "if he tries to fool with my Beretta, he's got a problem.
no where did he mention your guns. you, like me and the restof us are insignificant serfs. we aren't important enough to have guns....:cry:

MetalChris

imported post

I'd like to add that this revelation has prompted me to vote for lil' Barry. The fact that Biden won't lose his shotty is very reassuring.

Obama/Biden '08!!

G

imported post

Huck wrote:
Of course Biden the hypocrite wont lose his guns, none of the intellectually superiorelite will. Only the stupid,ignorant, masses which is what Biden considers us all to be.

You will see why when he debates Palin. In front of Nat'l TV, cannot wait. Ole Fishlips will be like a deer in headlights kind of expression. She, you know is not the brightest Bulb in Pack, kind of like McCain...

MetalChris

imported post

Dukester wrote:
Huck wrote:

You will see why when he debates Palin. In front of Nat'l TV, cannot wait. Ole Fishlips will be like a deer in headlights kind of expression. She, you know is not the brightest Bulb in Pack, kind of like McCain...
Hmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACmxd2ZVkLM

Oh, and little Dukey, I'm glad that you're so enlightened and that you choose to spread your awesomeness to those of us here at OCDO. THANK YOU!

like_the_roman

imported post

Dukester wrote:
You said it I didn't! Actually the appropriate term would be "Low Information" Folks like yourself. People who don't take the time to study up on the things going on in the world. You know, like the financial meltdown (that Paulson and the rest of NeoCons that played a role in) that will cost us taxpayers - You do pay taxes, right? To the tune of about a trillion dollars and maybe more when all said and down...

How you like those apples?

They are saying it will turn out to be the greatest Financial Meltdown since the Great Depression.

The root of the 'mortgage meltdown' is the Community Reinvestment Act, which forced banks to lend to unworthy borrowers with bad credit - the kind of people that Barack Obama was so busy "organizing" when he was with ACORN in Chicago. ACORN under Obama lobbied heavily to get more loans from HUD/Fannie Mae/Freddy Mac into the hands of the undeserving - particularly illegal immigrants - knowing full well that they could never be paid, and the government would eventually bail them out.

Teej

imported post

ACORN members in WI are also heavily involved in voter registration fraud.

Registering dead people, felons, etc. There's 30-40 of 'em under investigation/prosecution.