• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is anyone a life member of the nra?

yankees98a

imported post

Can someone get me a $300 life time membership and I will pay them?

This offer is only available OVER THE PHONE

Telephone. 877-672-2008 or 877-672-2000, press 3 for life member dept.
Specifically ask for the Gift Membership program

You have to be a life member to buy a gift life membership.

Give them your Life membership number, gave them the names of the people you wanted to "Gift", give them a credit card number, and the name(s) and address of the person{s} you are Gifting.

The gift certificates will be mailed out to the new member. The new member just fills it out and mail it back to NRA.

It's a full life membership

Current membership cost is $1000, so this gift program saves $700 over the price of a regular life membership.

If you are a Life Member, You can give a gift life membership to anyone, not just a spouse.
[align=right] [/align]

imperialism2024

imported post

But... if you believe in the mission of the NRA... wouldn't you want to give the full amount of a life membership? And, if you're not that dedicated, why would you want to bother being a life member?

:?

Jared

imported post

I'm an endowment member, it's higher than a life member and it's the highest you can get.

Regarding some of the negative posts on this topic, the NRA is very good and they are important. We may have our disagreements but they are still critical to our rights and have more influence in congress than any otherRKBA organization.

Other groups do important stuff as well that's why I belong to a couple.

Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the NRA, our gun laws would be similar to those of the UK!! It would be awful if most firearms we own would require a waiver from the Secretary of State (as is the case in the U.K.) We almost had to deal with U.K. style gun laws in the late sixties and early seventies. There was a very strong push for it.

I'm also a life member of AZCDL.

If you want to become a life member of the NRA PM me. Endowment members can get life memberships for other people at a discount like your post mentioned.

rodbender

imported post

Jared wrote:
I'm an endowment member, it's higher than a life member and it's the highest you can get.

Regarding some of the negative posts on this topic, the NRA is very good and they are important. We may have our disagreements but they are still critical to our rights and have more influence in congress than any otherRKBA organization.

Other groups do important stuff as well that's why I belong to a couple.

Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the NRA, our gun laws would be similar to those of the UK!! It would be awful if most firearms we own would require a waiver from the Secretary of State (as is the case in the U.K.) We almost had to deal with U.K. style gun laws in the late sixties and early seventies. There was a very strong push for it.

I'm also a life member of AZCDL.

If you want to become a life member of the NRA PM me. Endowment members can get life memberships for other people at a discount like your post mentioned.

Sinceyou are an endowment member of the NRA, maybe you should be the one to ask if they will come out in support of this effort. Publicly I mean. Big annoucement kind of thing.

I sent 2 emails about it about 2 months agoand they won't evenanswer me. If they don't care enough to at least to tell me to get lost, then whyshould I care about them? Funny way to recruit membership. Texas State Rifle Assoc. at least answered me. It was pretty much "You are on your own". At least they answered.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

1st freedom wrote:
Life Member

Endowment life

Patron life

Benefactor life

Still two steps left Jared
Just like a Scientologist with more money than good sense, 'just two steps remaining to achieve Operating Thetan XII'.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMfreekinA$$