Thread: HK Armorer

Post imported post

Does anyone know of a certified HK armorer in the Kitsap County area?

Thanks

Post imported post

LEEDS in Tacoma is the only one I know of. Bullseye used to be but I don't know if the new owner kept it.

http://www.leedway.com/

Post imported post

What did you need worked on? As a gunsmith I'm familiar with their working and have my gunsmith and armorers courses to review. If you are the original purchaser and it's a real HK product purchased after 1998, you can send it to HK and they can work on it.

Post imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
    LEEDS in Tacoma is the only one I know of. Bullseye used to be but I don't know if the new owner kept it.

http://www.leedway.com/
    Yup. That'll be the closest one to Kitsap County. (And the best one, for that matter.)

Post imported post

I was thinking about getting the trigger on my P2000 var 3 worked a little, and I just figured I would rather be face to face and be able to talk to the gunsmith and explain to him what I want. I don't even know if it is possible but see no reason to have my gun going back and forth in the mail.

Post imported post

Sean wrote:
    I was thinking about getting the trigger on my P2000 var 3 worked a little, and I just figured I would rather be face to face and be able to talk to the gunsmith and explain to him what I want. I don't even know if it is possible but see no reason to have my gun going back and forth in the mail.
    You can not mail a handgun. It be against the law. UPS or FedEx to ship a short gun. Long gun can go USPS, UPS or FedEx.

Post imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    You can not mail a handgun. It be against the law. UPS or FedEx to ship a short gun. Long gun can go USPS, UPS or FedEx.
    Not only FedEx or UPS but also overnight only, no ground or 3 day.