• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ak-47 for sale

RIAShooter

imported post

I've got a Ak-47 in 7.62 for sale, its in great shape, my understanding of the law is as long as it someone in the same state as me it's a legal private party sale, as long as your at least 18, I will be taking the name and address of the person buying it though just to cover my own butt.

Oh and I'm asking 400 or best offer for it

TheMrMitch

imported post

You are correct on the ageand they cannot be a felon to your knowlege. You probably knew that. Any pics or other info? I have one now but am always open for more.:D

I'm near E Town. Thanks.

Statesman

imported post

Let's do this Florida police style. I'll offer you a $50 gas card, AND a reloadable McDonalds Happy Meal card (no balance). Hurry, this offer expires in 10 minutes!!!

RIAShooter

imported post

Statesman wrote:
Let's do this Florida police style. I'll offer you a $50 gas card, AND a reloadable McDonalds Happy Meal card (no balance). Hurry, this offer expires in 10 minutes!!!
Let's do this Kentucky boy style.... MOLON LABE!!!!!!!!!

TheMrMitch

imported post

"Molon Labe" (B sounded as 'V').

What Leonidis said to Xerxes when asked to lay down his arms.

Μολὼν λαβέ was reportedly the defiant response of King Leonidas I of Sparta to Xerxes I of Persia at the onset of the Battle of Thermopylae (480 BC). Xerxes, whose forces vastly outnumbered the Spartans and their allies, offered to spare the lives of Leonidas and his few thousand warriors if they would only surrender and lay down their weapons.

Instead, the Spartans held Thermopylae for three days and, although they were ultimately annihilated, they inflicted serious damage upon the Persian army, and most importantly delayed its progress to Athens, providing sufficient time for the city's evacuation to Salamis Island. Though a clear defeat, Thermopylae served as a moral victory and inspired the troops at the Battle of Salamis and the Battle of Plataea, where the non-medizing Greeks won their freedom and arguably saved the Western World.

rentamedic

imported post

made in romaniadoes it have athreaded barrel if it does i would like to buy it from you for say 350.00 i would come up there i need the weekend out of town anyways all i ask is to go shooting when im there

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

RIAShooter wrote:
I've got a Ak-47 in 7.62 for sale, its in great shape, my understanding of the law is as long as it someone in the same state as me it's a legal private party sale, as long as your at least 18, I will be taking the name and address of the person buying it though just to cover my own butt.

Oh and I'm asking 400 or best offer for it
Don't you mean you haver a semi-auto rifle made to look like an AK-47?

chrise49

imported post

I am still interested. What comes with the rifle? Magazines, sling, bayonet, cleaning kit, mag pouch, etc. I will check with the sheriff's department here in Ohio to see what the rules are for sale of a weapon between individuals. Regardless I have a gun store here that has transferred weapons for me before so it should be no problem. Let me know if you still want to sell it and how you want to receive the funds. Maybe asking a gun store there to ship it for you. They can hold the rifle until you receive the funds and then ship to my gun store.

Chris